Family Day Care - Illawarra - Educators
Are you passionate about working with children?
You can earn a financially rewarding income while staying home with your own children.
Full training is provided with frequent ongoing monitoring and support.
- Unique opportunity to provide high quality care in a warm home environment
- Free Professional Development
- Full Training provided within the comfort of your home
- Flexible hours / days / holidays
- Stay home with your own children, no more child care fees
- Highly supportive, accessible Coordinators & regular visits
If you are interested in operating a childcare business from home, with resources, support and training through partnership with a local service, then Family Day Care may be the career you’re looking for.
Opening your home to families and children takes a special kind of person – someone able to adapt to different people, cultures and lifestyles. You will also need the support of your own family, as home based childcare will have an impact on their lives as well. Children’s health and safety is the number one priority. Guidelines and standards are available to ensure that your home and outdoor area are safe for children. This will closely supported by Natural Choice FDC.
Other business requirements are:
- Public liability insurance
- Working with Children’s Check
- Police Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Tablet for digital sign in
Being self-employed you can set your own fees. Advice can be sought from the coordination unit. As many parents are eligible for fee subsidies, the coordination unit processes the rebate on behalf of the parent and the parent pays you the outstanding difference of the full fees. Natural Choice FDC pays educators weekly which helps with family budgeting.
Call us now for more information: (02) 4260 8451.